This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity with one of the world’s leading suppliers of all-round solutions in hydraulics. For 50 years customers from all industries have relied on the quality and dependability of our products and services of this organisation.
- To actively live and instil our company values: customer centric, appreciation, integrity, reliability, respect, responsibility.
- To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery, shop customers and installation teams.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Participate in safety initiatives and where appropriate assist in audits and incident reporting.
- Inspect and process returned orders.
- Ordering internal/external suppliers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Administrative support to Warehouse Supervisor including data input, processing purchase orders
Wage: £156 per week
Expected apprenticeship duration: 12 months
- Desire to achieve a qualification
- GCSE maths and English C or above (not essential as training can be provided)
- Future full-time employment is likely once you have completed this 12 month apprenticeship.