The employer is a retailer based in Newton Aycliffe – They sell a wide range of items from candles, to dog food to washing up liquid to foodstuffs. They are a small but very busy retailer and offer a professional service to all their customers.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Warehousing duties.
- Cleaning/keeping work stations tidy
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Checking items into the warehouse for sorting
- Stock control
- Packing a range of items into boxes ready for shipping
- Bottling liquids and labelling Supporting the business with any other duties as required.
Wage: £3.90 per hour – with incremental rises during 12 month apprenticeship depending on performance etc.
Weekly Hours: 30 hours over 4 days Monday from Thursday
Expected apprenticeship duration: 12 months
- Picking and packing
- Putting Health and Safety first
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
Future full-time employment is likely once you have completed the Apprenticeship