Brief overview of the role
Working for a specialist provider of contract and permanent staffing solutions. With a head office based in Newton Aycliffe, but a network of clients and candidates UK wide.
- Making calls to businesses and understanding their recruitment needs
- Chasing leads to speak with descision makers in businesses, keeping organised with when best to speak to them
- Following up via emails to clients and chasing business on a daily business
- Ensuring you are organised and know who you plan on contacting and in what industry
- Supporting the team by answering phone calls and taking accurate messages, ensuring they are passed to the relevent team/ department
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am until 5pm
Wage: £3.70 per hour during the first year of the apprenticeship
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- No experience necessary however, previous sales / customer service or IT skills and knowledge would be a huge bonus.
- During your daily activities you will face a lot of rejection. You need to be able to turn this into a positive and not let this get to you
- Staying positive on each interaction with clients
- Keen eye for detail, you will also be expected to proof read candidate CV’s before passing them to a client. A spelling mistake can stop you from gaining business and that candidate getting the job.
- Future full-time employment is likely to be offered to the successful candidate.