- Making calls to businesses and understand their recruitment needs
- Chasing to speak with a decision-maker and keeping organised of when best to catch and speak with them
- Following up via email to clients and chasing businesses on a daily basis. Again ensuring you’re organised and know who you plan on contacting and for what industry.
- Supporting the team by answering phone calls and taking accurate messages, ensuring they are passed to the relevant team/department
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Working evening and weekends to gain an advantage if the client you’re looking to speak with is only available during these times however your contracted hours will be 37.5
Wage: £3.90 per hour
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- No experience necessary however previous sales/customer service or IT skills and knowledge will be a huge bonus.
- English and Maths at least C grade or above.
- During your daily activities, you will face a lot of rejection. You need to be able to turn this into a positive and not let this get to you.
- Staying positive on each interaction with a customer
- Keen eye for detail, you will also be expected to proof read candidate CV’s before passing them to a client. A spelling mistake can stop you from gaining the business and that candidate getting the job!
Career Development: Future full-time employment is likely to be offered to the successful candidate.