Salary: £5.50 Per Hour – Increase with time served to be agreed with manager.
Hours: 8am-8pm – to be discussed upon age
About the Company:
We are a friendly team looking for the right person to join our company with a view of working with us long term and progressing in your role within the business.
About the Role:
We are looking for an office assistant to join us on the Quality team.
The ideal person will be warm, outgoing, and understanding of our customer’s needs. You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work as part of our close and friendly team. The role will include:
- Spot checking
- Checking location of logo
- Double check quality of logo and colour
- Positioning to be checked
- Using the spreadsheets to check garments
- Data entry with process
- Use computer systems to damage off and reorder with operator
- Use of spreadsheets to track full process
- Computer work
- Quick learner
- Attention for detail
- can communicate
- Minimum standard Maths and English
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.