*Training must be completed with Optimum Skills prior to interview.
About the Employer:
The company has an outstanding reputation for training and developing their staff. The company is showing no signs of slowing down, with plans underway for additional growth.
Salary: £8.91 per hour with the potential to go up to £11.39 per hour once fully trained and classed as a core worker
Hours could be between: working hours are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. Days and nights. Must be available to do both shifts
- Following H&S procedures and safe systems of work
- Following good manual handling techniques
- Following good manufacturing practices
- Following basic food hygiene procedures
- Following work instructions/company & quality procedures
- Ensure quality and performance standards are adhered to
- Use initiate in problem solving
- Ability to follow instructions and company policies & procedures
- Ability to work in a team
You will need to complete your Industrial Environmental Awareness, personal social development and mental health qualifications, the training will be provided by Optimum Skills.