You will need a basic experience of using Social Media platforms, which must include Facebook. You will need to be organised and manage your time effectively in this position.
You will be working in a very busy/friendly environment and will be expected to be an integral member of the team. Leading the social media and digital marketing aspects of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating content, sourcing imagery, design and content for posts.
- Dealing with customers.
- Generating new business and expanding our online presence.
- Creating new and innovative ways to drive traffic to each platform.
- Help grow the company’s social media networks with relevant marketing media
- Answering queries by telephone and email in a professional manner
- Managing Facebook and Twitter accounts, posting engaging content that generates likes and comments.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Developing and managing Blogs and online Newsletter.
Wage: £3.90 per hour
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- Excellent eye for detail
- A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
- Excellent written English
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to work to specific times/targets
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- GCSE in IT and English at least a C grade or above
Future employment will be likely for the right candidate at the end of their apprenticeship.