Brief overview of the role
This role will involve promoting and marketing a professional care company offering domicillary care to patients in the Rydale and surrounding areas. This is a growing business looking for digital marketing to support the challenges faced by a growing company.
- Writing content for the website blog
- Managing email campaigns
- Managing all social media platforms and creating content on a daily basis for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Improving website to create more leads in both revenue and recruitment
- Offering excellent customer service, including handling all customer queries and phone calls
- Other ad hoc activity as requested
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm, 35 hours per week
Weekly wage: Between £150 and £180 per week depending on experience
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
Future employment is likely once the apprenticeship has been completed.