Brief overview of the role
As sales support you will work closely with the employer sales specialists – looking after an existing portfolio of clients, you will have key responsibilities to ensure each client account runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis
- Contacting prospective leads by email, telephone as well as supporting clients at networking events.
- Looking after an existing portfolio of clients
Working week: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Wage: £16,000 per annum
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- Time management skills
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Administration skills
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Confident and engaging
- Ability to use own initiative
- Professional, presentable, and engaging manner
- Future full-time employment is likely upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.