Brief overview of the role
Working for a small bespoke café located in Middlesbrough – offering a wide range of quality foods at affordable prices.
- Taking payments from customers
- Taking accurate food orders
- Taking note of allergies
- Keeping work stations and restaurant areas clean and tidy
- Some cleaning duties will be required – cleaning away tables (general housekeeping)
Working week: Working over 5 days per week, with a minimum of 30 hours
Wage: £3.90 per hour
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- Attention to detail
- Basic maths skills as money handling will be involved
- Future full-time employment is likely upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.