*Training must be completed with Optimum Skills prior to interview.
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours could be between: full time & part time – over 7 days (hours and shifts to be discussed at interview)
- Handling cash and giving change
- Providing a world class customer service experience
- Providing food and beverages to customers
- Promoting offers, events and other bonuses in store
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under
- Always deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Creates a welcoming and friendly environment for all customers
- Able to follow guidance and procedures including strict regulations
- Well presentable
- The opportunity to earn monthly bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records and long service rewards
- Employee assistance programme
- Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
You will need to complete your Customer Service, Personal and Social development and Mental health qualifications, the training will be provided by Optimum Skills.