A Local family butchers are looking to hire the perfect candidate as an Apprentice to gain a customer service qualification, in their busy shop.
- Taking in deliveries
- Abiding by health and safety, always
- Working on the Till
- Giving advice to customers
- Giving general customer service, including taking telephone calls.
- Helping were needed
- More duties to follow
- Good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Someone who has an interest in meat (Raw & Cooked) and meat preparation, and food in general
- Good standard of Maths and English skills (GCSE Not essential)
All training will be provided by Optimum Skills within the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: The wage will be the apprentice minimum wage, which is £4.15.
Working Hours: 37.5hrs from 6am-6pm, Monday to Sunday. Hours and shifts to be agreed prior to appointment