Salary: £5.50 – Increase with time served to be agreed with manager
Hours: 8am-4pm for 2 weeks
9am-5pm for 2 weeks
10am-6pm for 1 week
1 Saturday every 5-6 weeks.
About the Company:
We are a friendly team looking for the right person to join our company with a view of working with us long term and progressing in your role within the business.
About the Role:
We are looking for an office assistant to join us.
The ideal person will be warm, outgoing, and understanding of our customer’s needs. You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work as part of our close and friendly team. The role will include:
- Answer customer enquiries via all channels – phone, email, live chat and social media
- Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time and look to upsell, cross-sell and alternatives are offered.
- Ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with the customer and delivery partners to ensure fast resolution.
- Maintain a full understanding of Workwear Express products to ensure top quality assistance for pre-sale enquiries and drive them to a successful sale.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of Workwear Express, you’ll always provide an engaging positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure outstanding experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
- Keep customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
- Provide excellent aftercare – sales service by processing return requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Work closely with the Operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with our service level agreements.
- Web orders and date processing.
- Have an interest in customer-facing role and know what it takes to deliver first-class customer service.
- Natural communicator with strong oral and written communication skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions.
- A planner – resilient in the face of tight deadlines and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Use initiative and have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
- Experience in retail is preferable – this is not essential.
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level. You will complete the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.