The position that is being applied for works across 2 different sites in Darlington in which you will primarily be working at one of the after-school clubs.
- Supervise and monitor children
- Organise daily activities
- Keep and update any records
- Assist in preparing snacks and meals
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- To ensure that children’s personal, physical, social, and spiritual, emotional, cultural, and moral needs are adequately addressed and to be actively involved in supporting children in their achievements of planned objectives and goals.
- To contribute to the social and extra – curricular activities of the Nursery and assisting with their organisation as required.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 6pm (Possible Saturday work)
Wage: £3.90 per hour
Expected apprenticeship duration: 13 months
- Someone who is outgoing and not afraid of interaction with children, staff, and potentially parents
- Good level of communication
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Good level of academic study
- Can work confidently with children of various ages
- An understanding of safeguarding and health and safety
- Highly enthusiastic
- Confident in dealing with people and new situations
- Good attention to detail
Future employment once apprenticeship has successfully been completed.