A Local family butchers are looking to hire a Butcher Apprentice. The company have been trading for a long time and are able to offer excellent training and knowledge passed down from generations with proven techniques.
- Serving Customers
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Abiding by health and safety, always
- Learning how to weigh and cut meats effectively
- Cash handling
- Taking telephone orders
- Looking after counter display
- Safety-conscious approach
- Good practical butchery skills and hand-eye coordination
- An interest in butchery, meat (raw and cooked) and meat preparation, and food in general
- Attention to detail and dexterity
- Fast moving
- Keen to learn candidates.
Working Hours: min of 30 hours per week, 6.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday. Hours and Shifts to be discussed prior to appointment.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.15 per hour