A Local family butchers are looking to hire a Butcher Apprentice. The company have been trading for a long time and are able to offer excellent training and knowledge passed down from generations with proven techniques.
- Serving Customers
- Keeping work areas clean
- Abiding by health and safety, always
- Learning how to weigh and cut mean effectively
- Safety-conscious approach
- Good practical butchery skills and hand-eye coordination
- An interest in meat and meat preparation, and food in general
- Attention to detail and dexterity
- Fast moving
- Keen to learn candidates.
The wage will be the apprentice minimum wage, which is £4.15, with the working hours starting from 8am-5pm. Working pattern Monday to Saturday to be agreed at interview.
40 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship