A leading boutique energy consultancy is looking to recruit a lead generator. The mirror the company ethos to support employee motivation, efficiency, and retentions of key skills this job role will be supported with an industry recognised qualification to be delivered by Optimum Skills. The role includes primarily cold calling, finding the decision maker and identifying / qualifying information and requirements, also you will carry out a range of other telephone field sales campaigns to support the business and generate customer development and sales growth. You will be strong in sales conversion as this role will include converting prospects into ordering customer accounts. This will be best suited to a resilient personality with a genuine passion for new business development.
*This role also includes an uncapped bonus structure.
- Develop new business via telephone or site visits.
- Following up and managing own pipeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups.
- Work with the Closer to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue targets.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within the CRM, ensuring all communication is logged.
- Ability to implement development, coaching and training.
- Accurately update and manage data requirements.
- Account manage to a high standard any aftersales work.
- Complete Ad hoc tasks provided by your line manager.
- Adherence to all company process and procedures.
- Accurately capture and update the date in line with the specific sales process.
Performance Indicators (not limited to):
- Achieve monthly revenue targets set within one to ones with the line manager.
- Minimum requirement of 1.5 hours outbound talk time per working day.
- 100% Adherence and attendance.
- 10 Lead (RFQ’s / Profiled Meters) passed to the closer per month.
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Expected apprenticeship duration: 15 months
- Confident and optimistic personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-starter and ability to generate own opportunities
- Results oriented individual showing initiative and responsibility for own results
- Highly motivated with the ability to make things happen
- Team Oriented
Future full-time employment is likley upon completion of apprenticeship.