This company was formally the Social Resource Centre, registered as a charity in April 1994, and was established with the sole purpose of providing not for profit social care services to the people of County Durham. The organisation currently runs three services with a strong Management and Administration Team based at the Dean & Chapter Industrial Estate, Ferryhill.
Duties will be varied and will include:
The Apprentice Administrator will be accountable to the Assistant Head of Transport, under the instruction of the Head of Transport, for day-to-day purposes, support and supervision.
- Answering incoming & making outgoing telephone calls
- Sending & receiving e-mails
- Assisting with the co-ordination of journeys
- Admin support for the Volunteer Driver Co-ordinators
- Printing off reports from the database
- Supporting with incoming and outgoing mail
- Undertaking relevant training to the post
- Welcoming visitors
- Maintaining and updating database records as required
- General day to day tasks as required from the Management Team
Must be honest, hardworking and reliable with good communication (verbal and written) and IT skills.
Full time employment is likely once the apprenticeship has been successfully completed.
Salary: £3.90 /hour