We are looking for a candidate with the ability to work with clients across various industries from Retail and Cosmetics to Petrochemicals and everything in-between. Strong communications skills, a good grasp of English and the ability to work towards targets are all a requirement.
- 1st line support of our SDS authoring software ExESS.
- Telephone, Email and Remote access support
- Maintaining client records and call logs in FreshDesk
- Liaising with the European support Centre/Technical Support
- Potentially Promoting Software Solutions as well as services.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Adopting a proactive approach to developing skills.
- Show initiative
- Manage priorities and their own time
- Capably problem-solve and make decisions.
- Equipment handling
- Customer service skills
- Research skills
Future Prospects: Full-time employment is likely once the apprenticeship has been successfully completed.
Salary: £3.90 /hour