Working on the new tenancies team this is an administrative support role. Apprentices will gain further insight into property management being based in this part of the office and may need to provide support to other departments as required. This is an employer who invests huge amounts of time and training into their staff, placing great value upon growing from within, having already promoted several former apprentices to senior positions within the business offering new and exciting challenges each day.
- Providing administration support to full time members of staff within our New Tenancies, Property Management and Lettings and Sales team.
- Dealing with customers over the phone and in the office.
- Answering any email enquiries.
- Handling both landlord and tenant enquiries.
- Taking rental payments including chasing of arrears.
- Referencing requests (producing and chasing).
- Creating deeds tenancy agreements.
- Other roles and responsibilities where appropriate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and Literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with figures
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent.
FULL CLEAN UK DRIVERS LICENCE PREFERRED
Future Prospects: Very good opportunity to develop and grow within the organisation with a good career route. The employer has a clear plan for developing this role for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.00 /hour