- Reception duties when clinics are running.
- Meet and greet and ensure that the client signs in and out at reception.
- Give the client a copy of the consent and access to medical records information sheet at the sign in.
- Issue a client comment card for completion when the client signs in or out and collect the cards and give monthly to delegated personnel for processing.
- Take card or cash payments and log on payment spreadsheet as per OH3 Policy.
- Take instructions from OHA or OHP if questionnaires need issuing to be completed whilst employee waiting in reception.
- Make appointments using the Orchid diary.
- Take calls, make appointments and answer queries when required following OH3 protocols.
- Shredding/disposing of confidential data daily.
- Offer refreshments as required.
- Post – Open post daily and allocate to appropriate staff, log outgoing post and send post daily.
- May be required to arrange taxi as per client agreements using OH3 authorised Tax service provider.
- Clinic paperwork preparation- ensure that paperwork is prepared in readiness for OHA/OHP clinics. For New Bridge Street clinic this should be no later than the afternoon prior to next day’s appointments. Offsite OHA/OHP clinics may need to be made up further in advance). Refer to clinic preparation procedure for preparing notes.
- Upload documentation to Orchid.
- OHA tasks if required.
- Administrator support- Check in with other administrators daily to see if any urgent support needed that day.
- Monitoring Outstanding COC drug tests and once results received then to notify the nurse manager to check who they need allocating to for reporting to.
- Checking of D4 forms following appointments.
- Record Fridge Thermometer temperatures as per procedure in the absence of the OH Technician.
- All filing to be completed weekly. See filing procedure, inventory can be completed whilst working on reception but filing in basement only to be done when not covering reception.
- Daily scanning of Fitness certificates to clients following OH3 protocols and documenting on the SLA reporting spreadsheet.
- Retrieval of COSHH sheets as requested by OHAS and as directed by Nurse Manager
- Stagecoach Clinic Statistics –as per procedure.
- Offshore stats-as per procedure.
- ENG1 stats- to be implemented from start of October ’17 – see task procedure (this can be done when working on reception.
- Offsite clinic lists to be uploaded as per OH3 procedure.
- Process OH offsite records as directed by Jane Quigley or by the admin sheet attached to returning notes (This may include copying thermal results , copying results, filing etc)
- OH3 expects that this title does not limit your duties and the company may require you to do any additional duties relating to administration that may arise. You will also be required to attend appropriate training courses when and if required.
- It is agreed that the above is a brief and concise description of the job, which may be amended at any time, after discussion and with the agreement of the post holder.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am until 6 pm
Wage: £4 per hour, could be more depending on experience
Expected apprenticeship duration: 13 months
- Basic IT
- Microsoft packages such as, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Able to work well within a team and on their own
Future full-time employment is likely once the apprentice has completed the apprenticeship.