In an exciting role with a leading dental practice, you will be providing an outstanding level of customer service to internal and external customers.
Throughout the apprenticeship your duties will include:
- Answering and making calls
- Booking in appointments
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Confirming appointments
- Data Entry
- Friendly interaction with Customers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Keep files organised
- Making sure the diary is kept up to date
As you progress more responsibility will be added.
Desired skills: You will have the ability to communicate effectively and have an excellent telephone manner.
Personal qualities: You must display a polite manner and be well presented as your attitude and appearance represent the company.
Desired qualifications: There are no qualifications required to be considered for this role however a grade C or above in Maths and English would be preferred.
Future prospects: Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there will be the offer of a full-time position with the opportunity for further professional development.
Things to consider:
- What is included in your CV. Ensure it reflects the role you are applying for and highlight any qualities you have that will fit with this position.
- How you would travel to work.
- Interview skills: There are a multitude of links online that give you hints and tips on how to perform well in an interview. It would be advisable to work on application as you could be offered an interview within a short time frame.
Salary: £3.90 /hour