We have been offering IT support services to clients throughout the Middlesbrough area for many years. We constantly strive for excellence with each and everyone one of the IT support services that we offer. We pride ourselves on the fact that we continuously achieve complete and utter customer satisfaction time and time again.
The role of the business administrator will vary, you will in time be a key member of the time supporting with all aspects of the business.
Full training will be provided and you will always have a mentor to call upon should you have any questions.
- Being the first point of contact for customers who may walk into the business.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering phones
- Replying to customer emails
- Arranging invoices
- Supporting with invoice control
- Liaising with the team and providing updates on their customer job list
- Supporting the director with note taking and minutes in meetings Any other duties as required.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Wage: £3.90 per hour
Expected apprenticeship duration: 13 months
- Basic IT
- Microsoft packages such as, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Able to work well within a team and on their own
Future full-time employment is likely once the apprentice has completed the apprenticeship.