You will be facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist and filtering calls. You will be responsible for setting up customers on our new system and scheduling them for a collection. Taking calls from clients, dealing with new clients and offering them our services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer that calls in about a service to boost top line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company’s mission and available services
- Educating clients about what services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the management team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Qualifications, skills & Experience
- GCSE – English & Maths (C or above)
- You will need a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Previous experience within an administrative role (desired).
- You will need to be highly motivated.
- You will need excellent communication skills.
- Good office management skills.
- Previous experience as a receptionist (desired)
- Good organisation skills
- Impeccable time keeping.
- Good attention to detail skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task.
Working Week: 35 hours per week
Wage: £4.15 per hour