You will develop the skills and knowledge to provide and assistance to staff and to internal and external customers.
This apprenticeship will also provide the successful candidate with a range of experience in marketing, accounting and logistics.
A1 Blinds requires someone who is adaptable and is willing to learn and take on new challenges. It is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful company with an excellent national reputation.
- Dealing with telephone enquires
- Provide outstanding customer service
- General administration
- Processing invoices
- Use of bespoke software
- Assist with the day to day work for the sales and administration departments
- Updating systems
- Maintaining accurate records
- Dealing with customer requests both face to face and over the telephone
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Willing to pick the phone up
Hours – 37.5
Monday – Saturday
Exact hours to be agreed, some potential Saturdays
Wage – £170 per week