Salary: £4.30 Per Hour – National Apprenticeship Wage
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri between the hours 8:30-5pm
About the Company:
We are a friendly recruitment company looking for the right person to join our company with a view of working with us long term and progressing in your role within the business.
About the Role:
We are looking for an office assistant to join us.
The ideal person will be warm, outgoing, and understanding of our customer’s needs. You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work as part of our close and friendly team. The role will include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Upload documents onto the system.
- Dealing with admin and compliance.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries through email and website.
- Booking and managing appointments
- General admin tasks including filing, printing, and scanning.
- Confident in dealing with customers over the phone.
- DBS checks.
- Creating files for temporary staff.
- Sending application links.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident personality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to succeed.
As part of the apprenticeship, you will need to complete your Functional skills if you do not already have your Maths and English at GCSE Level.
You will complete the Business Administration L3 as part of the role, the training will be provided by Optimum skills.