Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice, you’ll work alongside experienced staff, gain job-specific skills, earn a wage & holiday pay and study for a related career qualification. Apprenticeships take 1 to 5 years to complete depending on their level.
- The apprenticeship minimum wage is £3.90 (as of April 2019)
- An apprenticeship can last anywhere between 1-4 years
- Work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- 20% off the job to complete training
- Apprenticeships available from level 2 upwards