In September 2021 Optimum Skills put out a Staff Survey to gain honest feedback from the team on the following key aspects:
- Leadership and Management
- Strengths and Improvements
The following are some of the results
100% of our staff said they were proud to be a member of the Optimum Skills team!
100% of our staff said they found the Optimum Skills Safeguarding arrangements to be effective!
We received some great feedback from the team about different aspects of working at Optimum Skills. These are some of the comments about the Optimum Skills Team!
- Passion and commitment from all our staff
- The skillset and experience of our staff
- Friendly staff and has a family feel
- Passionate staff who have the best interests of the learners at heart
- Staff pull together when needed and we all help each other where we can
- Good team ethos between colleagues
We received some positive feedback about the Optimum Skills Management Team! Have a read of what some of the team had to say!
- Always trying to obtain new contracts and routeways to develop the company
- Our management are interested in their staff
- Management take on board our ideas to help things change
- I have two fab managers within the company who would support me through anything
- We have approachable managers and leaders at Optimum Skills
- We have managers that don’t let you break under pressure, they are always there to support when needed.
This is what the team had to say about the services we provide!
- Optimum Skills are great at encouraging young people to thrive and encouraging them to do the best they can
- I feel our face to face approach and visits to organisations is a great selling point even in the current climate
- We can offer flexible bespoke training solutions to clients
- We provide good opportunities for young and inexperienced people
- We have a dedicated business development team which means learners aren’t expected to find their own work
- We are a one stop shop for both our learners and employers
This is what the Optimum Skills team had to say about our Environment and Culture in our recent staff survey!
- We have an enthusiasm to grow and be the best in our industry
- Optimum excel in dealing with any concerns or issues that may occur
- Optimum acknowledges individual skills and knowledge of the staff
- We have a nice working environment at our place of work
- The company offer flexibility in roles and office and homeworking
- Optimum offers employees progression opportunities and recognition